Tuesday, September 16, 2008

in the morning.. L went to outstation again for work. he brings me out for breakfast and then he went. the time when he droped me at bus station to take bus to school, my tears started to drop. he asked me not to cry, its just work.. he will be back only after 12days. :( he still called me when im in the bus, to tell me not to cry.

L.. i miss you. get your ass back here ASAP!
i will wait for u to give me surprise for my birthday as you promise yesterday.. :)
i know that you wont manage to come back on my birthday.. but its ok.

i <3 u..!
muahss...

2 comments:

Anna said...

Dun be sad la ah so, still got me...lol...Leon will be back soon... I also din see him for I think 1 month liao...

doreen said...

thx! i wont be sad la k? but its bored tho. alone at home like siow lang!