Saturday, April 25, 2009

got off from the phone..

all i know is that i cannot go overseas, if not im not wanted anymore. maybe its true that no one can be FULLY trusted. i am happy as U dont let me go, cause this showed that U still care and concern over me if something happen to me when i get there. maybe U should follow me someday, so there will be US day, alryt? i miss u..

there's no one for me to hold on. why do U have to go when im about to have problem or hard time? i know that i cannot blame u for this as we got our own things to do and stuff like that. i kept on thinking this few days, will u easily get influenced by someone who is close to you and be like them someday? i am scared.. i realized u have changed alot since the first week.

but i still love u and cannot let u go. its hard and pain to let me even think of it. i need u to be strong always. <3



you are the one that i can always hold on to

No comments: