Wednesday, August 12, 2009


Channing Tatum is so cool..

yesterday (tuesday), was my study skill in english exam. guess what? i forgot about my docket in the early in the morning and i was so nervous. when i got to college, i went to the service department that i didnt take my docket in the library before exam , and they handed the docket to me after that. i didnt know that we can take from the service department because normally i will go to library and take it before 2weeks. *relieve*





yesterday night promise King (uncle) to go watch GI Joe at 1pm. who knows, i fifnish my exam 1 and the half hour earlier, not that i dont jnow how to do, but i dont know why. haha.. SWT! >.<#
after exam, went to opposite chinese shop for makan. have 3 lady fingers wrapped with fish cake. (yong tao fu la). lols.. then have a little bit of chat wit friends about exam, degree and so on. then take bus to mid valley, went there so early and i have to wait for K. so yah.. our movie starts at 1.40pm. the show was good, best action show ever. i heard it was better than transformers 2. :) (those who lovesss transformers so very much, dont angry ah)


then after movie, went to FOS, bought 2tops. because of K, he brought me there to see clothes. i pok kai d la oi.. the again went to Labels, i got myself 1 pair of jean short skirt. plain and nice. :) love it.. haha.. oh ya, before movie, K spent me baskin robin's ice cream because he reach mid valley late. its his punishment for being 15minutes late.


i am a very simple person. every decison is also up to him, and now its my turn to choose and i hate choosing what stuff to eat for dinner. then i suggest foodcourst then. more things to choose from. so yah.. got myself claypot yee mee with chicken. we have a great chat about family stuff,
and i realise that i have taken care of myslf very well. thank god..

then went home with KTM. bb

No comments: