Saturday, August 8, 2009

woke up early. around 9.30am, supposed to take bus down to 1utama. mana tahu, online and facebooking till 11am. cause have to meet up friend at 12.30 to take something. so i lost my rm12 for taking the cab. and he was driving so slow.. arghhh....

reach there at 12pm, went to Jetty makan. then i took my stuff from my friend. that stuff was actually a dress. i bought from her online. aww.. so nice la. loving it. :) then walk to ianti to get nail polish. saw there is a discound for hair wax, got t for L. and got myself a concealer too. spend too much. after tat, when to Watson and visit Lynn.

took cab to Kota Damansara for my free tummy treatment at S2 slimming centre. it was good. the person who massage for me is from Cambodia and she is so sweet. :) took about 30minutes for this massage. normal prize is rm180 and i got it for free cause im lucky. :) lolss..

after tat, i went to visit E, at his shop, talking to him. then went to look around for boutiques. the last shop i went in is a shoe shop. tell you.. its cheap, even online buying is more expensive. 1 for 39.90, 2 for 70. i wanted to get 2 but the other one tat i like got no size for me. aiks.. :( so i just got 1 pair for myself. so today, spend around rm120. and last few days spent alot. i should stop already. but anyway, i should pamper myself too cause i have been working very hard and it was tiring. and im glad tat i got myself the stuff that i wanted.


:) :) :)

No comments: